Last Name NDAYISENGA
First Name Valence
Your function Ph.D Student
Your institution Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore-Piacenza-Italy
Other, precise Agrisystem Doctoral school (Piacenza-Italy)
Other country Italy
Your area of work
Your expertise to share within the network
Theme of expertise
- Agronomie et Systèmes de cultureAgronomy and Cropping systemsSistemas de Cultivos
- Génétique et Amélioration des plantesGenetics and Plant breedingGenética y fitomejoramiento
- Alimentation humaineHuman food and nutritionAlimentación y nutrición humana
- Politiques publiquesPublic PoliciesPolíticas públicas
First working language AnglaisEnglishIngles
All working languages
That the network can bring you
What do you expect of a collaborative network on quinoa? My expectations from this collaborative network are the Exchange of experiencies, knowldge, informations and success on quinoa crop research.
What degree of interest do you have in professional networks? I have a high degree of interest in professional network because many times, I appreciate and consider the commentaries or opinions of Others and these commentaries inspire other horizons or pathway to resolve a current or future problem.
What suggestions would you make for the future development of the quinoa network? For the future development of quinoa network, I suggest to create a count on a social network (like linkedin, facebook,...) to allow a big number of people to have informations on quinoa and to get from them different constructive opinions. An other suggestion is to promote local and regional networks to facilitate the activities of this network.
What communication tools do you expect for a network?
- site webwebsitePágina web
- notes d'informationnewsletterBoletín de información
- veille thématiquethematic press-monitoring serviceAvisos temáticos
- Co-écriture d'articlesco-writing papersCo-escritura de Artículos
Are you directly responsible for conducting quinoa crop trials in your country? ? OuiYesSi